Welcome to Room 20's Blog Page! The children have been using Word to do their paired writing once a week. This term they will be blogging their draft writing so that students, teachers, parents, grandparents and more can enjoy reading it. In most cases it will remain a draft and won't be edited. The children and I look forward to reading your comments in the near future. Please also visit Room 20's class web page @ http://www.meadowbank.school.nz

Monday, August 6, 2007

My Weekend

I made a pichu of Miss Steptoe it was fun i made it out of. paypu i am going to tayc it for my News.

(I made a picture of Miss Steptoe, it was fun. I made it out of paper. I am going to take it for my news.)

3 comments:

Marnie said...

It sounds like something that Miss Steptoe would LOVE to see. What a great idea for news Asta!

Hayley said...

I love seeing your drawings Asta! The one of Miss Steptoe was great! lots of love, Mum.

Room 22 said...

I loved my picture Asta!! Have you seen where it is hanging?

I'm going to take a photo of it and put it on your blog.