Welcome to Room 20's Blog Page! The children have been using Word to do their paired writing once a week. This term they will be blogging their draft writing so that students, teachers, parents, grandparents and more can enjoy reading it. In most cases it will remain a draft and won't be edited. The children and I look forward to reading your comments in the near future. Please also visit Room 20's class web page @ http://www.meadowbank.school.nz

Monday, August 6, 2007

In the weekend

On Saturday my mum and me went shopping .We buyd a cocunut and on Sunday me and my sister ate a little bit.It is yummy .

(On Saturday my mum and I went shopping. We bought a coconut. On Sunday my sister and I ate a little bit. It was yummy.)




2 comments:

Marnie said...

It is really cool that you had a coconut when we are learning about them at school.
Miss Thomas

Anonymous said...

Good to see Angela can relate the topic learning at school with daily life.

From Frank Xu