Welcome to Room 20's Blog Page! The children have been using Word to do their paired writing once a week. This term they will be blogging their draft writing so that students, teachers, parents, grandparents and more can enjoy reading it. In most cases it will remain a draft and won't be edited. The children and I look forward to reading your comments in the near future. Please also visit Room 20's class web page @ http://www.meadowbank.school.nz

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nana Brenda


We are sending the book too you. Thank you for sending it to us.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pleased you enjoyed the story. How lucky I bought it when I was in New Zealand.

As I write this it is Hallowe'en, so far no-one has come to my door. It's really spooky here as it's Autumn and it's dark by 6pm.

See you in February.
Nana Brenda

Anonymous said...

Hope my comment got through the blog approval.

Room 22 said...

I like uor filstops and kaptils

Room 22 said...

I like uor filstops and kaptils