Welcome to Room 20's Blog Page! The children have been using Word to do their paired writing once a week. This term they will be blogging their draft writing so that students, teachers, parents, grandparents and more can enjoy reading it. In most cases it will remain a draft and won't be edited. The children and I look forward to reading your comments in the near future. Please also visit Room 20's class web page @ http://www.meadowbank.school.nz

Thursday, September 6, 2007

We went to room 18

Yestoday a man from the pacific his name Winston he opened was a coconut .

1 comment:

Alison said...

I am glad you enjoyed watching Winston (who is from Tonga) opening the coconuts yesterday and I hope you got to try some coconut today. Room 18 are now going to make boats out of their coconut shells.

I am very impressed with your blog, when I looked at it today there were lots of new entries on it, and I liked the photos.