Welcome to Room 20's Blog Page! The children have been using Word to do their paired writing once a week. This term they will be blogging their draft writing so that students, teachers, parents, grandparents and more can enjoy reading it. In most cases it will remain a draft and won't be edited. The children and I look forward to reading your comments in the near future. Please also visit Room 20's class web page @ http://www.meadowbank.school.nz

Monday, August 27, 2007

In the weekend

I weat to my sokat i kitk a gow i kitk free gow.

On Sunday I wet to the sdhoping and Ipud kloz from my sieeddqah.

I went to my soccer. I kicked a goal. I kicked three goals. (Natalya)

On Sunday I went shopping and I bought clothes for my sister. (Raeesa)

2 comments:

Room 22 said...

Iluk yfr foosdop.

Room 22 said...

Wow, clever you! 3 goals is fantastic!!

From Miss Steptoe